Are you aware how your smile stacks up against the true paragons of optimum oral health? Do you wish there was more that you could be undertaking? If so, it may be possible to restore your smile with safe and effective tips that can boost your oral health. For more information about optimum oral health care, consider the following:
– Stay away from oral health care calamities such as smoking, using drugs, and chewing tobacco.
– Brush your teeth at least twice daily and floss at least once daily using proper cleaning techniques.
– Schedule oral exams often and always attend your bi-annual professional cleanings.
– Make an effort to combat bad breath by using mouthwash after meals and brushing your tongue when you brush your teeth.
– Always store your toothbrush in a safe container that is upright and aired out to prevent contamination.
– Avoid foods that can chip, fracture, split, or crack your teeth, including corn on the cob, hard candies, candy apples, chicken bones, olive pits, and many others.
– Try to wear safety gear when completing a task that puts your smile at risk.
If you would like to schedule an appointment with Love Family Dentistry to see if you are a candidate for enhanced oral health care treatments, please call Dr. Peggy Lovecchio and the rest of our team at our dentist office in Roanoke, Virginia at 540-904-2300 . We want to ensure your teeth remain clean for a lifetime to come.