Drs. Lovecchio and Burkitt offer clear aligners as an alternative option for teens, so if your teeth been out of alignment since they grew in, we can help! With traditional braces, wire and metal brackets could cause some to feel a little bit put off by the idea of getting their teeth straightened, but thanks to the materials used in Invisalign, any worries you may have of an unsightly treatment are whisked away.
Are you ready for the straight teeth sensation of Invisalign®? With Invisalign clear orthodontic aligners, you can enjoy all the benefits that come with straight teeth, such as:
- Teeth and gums are healthier with Invisalign. Cleaning your teeth is much easier when they are straightened correctly.
- Invisalign lowers the chance for plaque buildup to stowaway in hidden corners of your smile.
- Invisalign aligners are a clear and nearly invisible orthodontic treatment option.
- No food restrictions or diet is necessary with Invisalign. The aligners can be removed before eating.
- Each Invisalign aligner system is designed and customized for each patient, with the planning and help of our orthodontists at Love Family Dentistry, thus ensuring the maximum possible fit and final look of the treatment.
- There are no metals or wires involved with Invisalign, as the system consists of a patented thermoplastic material designed with safety and comfort in mind.
Invisalign can be used for a host of oral ailments including:
- Misalignments in your bite.
- Gaps between your teeth.
- Improper spacing between teeth or overcrowded teeth.
- Bad bites and improper jaw alignments including overbites, underbites, open-bites, closed-bites, and misplaced midlines.
If you would like to learn more about the benefits of Invisalign and to set up an appointment, contact Dr. Peggy Lovecchio at our office in Roanoke, Virginia, by calling our team at 540-904-2300 . Take the time to Invisalign your smile!