Does your teen wish their teeth had a better appearance? Do they wish their teeth were in the proper alignment for a beautiful smile? If so, you have come to the right blog! Invisalign® is a successful method to align your teen’s smile without the pain of metal braces and brackets that are attached to the teeth as they move into place.
Luckily, our dentists, Drs. Lovecchio and Burkitt, offer Invisalign to help the appearance of the teeth’s alignment. Furthermore, our team at Love Family Dentistry in Roanoke, Virginia, is happy to provide you some information on how Invisalign works, so you know if this path is right for your teen.
Here are some fun facts on Invisalign:
– For those who have slightly crowded teeth, overbites, underbites, or crossbites, minor spacing issues, Invisalign might be an excellent choice for you.
– There is no food or drink restrictions when you use Invisalign because they are easily snapped on and off, so you can still enjoy your favorite treats and clean them with ease.
– The Invisalign aligners are tremendously comfortable to clean and take care of, making your oral health hygiene routine swift and simple every day and night.
– Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible, making them difficult to see by others.
– Invisalign is made of very thin, clear materials. The aligners are changed out about every two weeks as they softly align your teeth and jaw into place.
With the ease and convenience which Invisalign has to offer, your teen’s smile can be aligned discreetly and efficiently. If you have questions about Invisalign, or wonder if Invisalign can work for your teen, please call us today at 540-904-2300 to make an appointment. We are always happy to help you with any questions you may have for our experienced team!